Quiptech GDPR Policy
Quiptech respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data whenever that information is provided to us. This includes when you, or your business, request information from us, contact us (or we contact you), purchase goods or services from us, use our website(s)/apps, connect with us via social media, and link to or from our website(s). It also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
The Data we Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, store and use different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
· Identity Data: Includes first name, last name and company name.
· Contact Data: Includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
If you Fail to Provide Personal Data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a contract you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time
How is your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
· Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone,
email, via this website, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you or your business:
· request a brochure or other promotional or marketing materials to be sent to you/your business;
· purchase goods and/or services via our website;
· enter a competition, or respond to a promotion or survey; or
· creating an online account.
· Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment,browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
· Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
· Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
· Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for which we will use your Personal Data
We have set out below a description of the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.