WE ARE COMITTED TO ATTRACTING, DEVELOPING
Quiptech is a leading international supplier of automated manufacturing equipment to electronic assembly and medical device companies. We are a trusted distributor for world leading brands, and we are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to fill the position of Business Manager for our new office. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the new office, including sales, marketing, operations, and customer service. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Electronics Manufacturing Industry and a background in technical equipment selling.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business plan and sales strategies to achieve company targets.
- Maintain and develop close business relationships within existing customer base and build and develop new relationships within the Electronics Manufacturing Industry.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office, including inventory management, logistics, and customer service.
- Organize and coordinate sales activity ensuring maximum results is achieved with efficient time management.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data relevant to business unit.
- Assess and provide data of overall business unit performance against company performance and objectives.
- Present to senior management on business trends with a view to developing new product lines and channels to market.
- Work closely with senior management to improve and maintain business unit efficiency and other processes and procedures.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- 5+ years of experience in sales and management within the Electronics Manufacturing Industry
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and team members.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- In-depth knowledge of technical equipment selling and the ability to apply this knowledge to the sales process.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, forming recommendations and actionable plans.
- Experience in developing new relationships to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Detailed knowledge of designing and implementing a business development strategy.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and the Electronics Manufacturing Industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Quiptech offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career advancement.APPLY