Why we need a inline Vertical curing oven?
In-line, vertical automation of the epoxy cure process produces immediate, significant benefits in three areas:
- In-line automation increases productivity by eliminating the labor needed to load and unload batch ovens.
- It improves process consistency, and therefore quality, by reducing the time and temperature variations caused by the frequent opening of batch oven doors.
- And, as floor allocation costs rise on all factory floors… and particularly in clean rooms… a vertical format oven requires as little as 2.8㎡of floor space for cure cycles for a long time.
- Provides inline curing solutions within a compact foot print.
- Provides process consistency with excellent thermal profiling.
- Save floor space.
- Saves time and money by eliminating product handling.
- Eliminate batch curing ovens
Circulating transport system
Board Handling Dimension
- Max Width: 400mm
- Length: Max. 450mm
- Shelf Pitch: 25.4mm
- Oven Capacity: 60 boards
Forced Air convection system
Independent air velocity controlling system allows flexible processing control to easily manage complicated curing and drying process.
Easy access for maintenance
The doors of the process towers provide easy access to all mechanisms for maintenance. While the electrical drawer slides our for easy access.